- Composition: Silicone oil (Dimethylpolysiloxane).
- Colour: colourless oil.
- Odour: paraffinic odour.
- Pressure resistance: 1400 kg/cm².
- Temperature resistance: continuous: -70°C up to
250°C; peak: up to 280°C, only for dry lubrication.
- Solubility: insoluble in water; soluble in aliphatic
- Shelf life: keep dry, cool and frost-proof
400ml = 24 months;
5L = 12 months;
200L = 24 months.
- Safety measures: consult the Safety Data Sheet.
Silicon 100 – aerosol 400ml (201001000)
Silicon 100 – aerosol 400ml – Renson (201001127)
Silicon 100 – can 5L (201002000)
Universal lubricant based on water-repellent, non-conductive,
chemically inert silicone oil, for the treatment of metal, rubber, wood,
leather, plastics, painted surfaces, textile, vinyl.
Contains no solvents or other chemicals. Optimal, temperature resistant lubrication and protection with a long service life.
- Prevents freezing of gasket of aluminium and uPVC windows &
doors, lubricating rollers of windows & doors, mosquito net &
Additionally, it is useful for :
- Lubricating Gasket of Car Doors, Windshields
- Lubricating Office & Kitchen Equipment.
- Lubricating High-tech Mechanisms, PCB board, etc.